美国某大学java编程CIS 304 Project代写 ，完成时间5天，CIS 304 Project利用JAVA语言编写程序，需要计算机专业的老师完成，我们拥有众多编程高手，可以代做各种计算机相关语言编程作业，需要的同学请联系客服预约。
Due time/date: xxx
What to turn in: Use Export Project in NetBeans to export your project to a zip file, name it YourLastName_FirstName_project.zip. Send the file as a single attachment through Blackboard. The subject of this email is YourLastName_FirstName_project. (3 points)
- Write your name as a comment line at the very beginning of each .java program: 1 point deducted for each file without your name at top.
- Besides this documentation, I also provide you a text file, accounts.txt (described below). You should download this text file into the directory of your Netbeans project for your programs. Make sure when accessing this text file programmatically, your program just uses the file name without explicitly providing a path (so called relative path). For instance,
File accountFile = new File(“accounts.txt”);
For more information about the absolute path, refer to chapter 18 lecture slides. Failing to use the relative path loses 4 points.
- Start early and start from simple – this is VERY important. For example, begin from the week when the project is available. As the first step, you construct the GUI but not implement functions for button clicks.
- For the give function buttons, you may start to implement the Exit function first, and then the functions of Deposit and Withdraw buttons.
- Always keep a copy of your working code before you implement more requirements.
Requirements in summary:
1) Develop a Java GUI application that reads account information from the provided text file (accounts.txt), shows all account numbers in a JComboBox, and displays other GUI controls as shown in Fig. 1 (20 points);
2) Exit button : Quit the application(1 point);
3) Deposit button: Make a deposit to a selected account (12 points);
4) Withdraw button: Make a withdrawal from a selected account (12 points);
5) Transfer To button: Make a transfer from a selected account to a beneficiary account (15 points).